Monday 21 May 2012

Spot the Dog's Life in France

It's me again!















Sorry it has been so long but I have been very busy. I assist with the gardening at La Maison Verte and as you can imagine this is a busy time of year.

I have also just recently been on my holidays in Cornwall. I spent lots of time running around on the beach.


You can spot me there in my blue holiday neckershief...this action shot is quite pleasing.










Here I am in front of St. Michaels Mount...you can see the neckershief better here I think.

















I am very partial to a Cornish Pasty...Berryman's are the best. Lovely juicy chunks of steak...here is a little pasty moment in Marazion...mmmmmmm

I managed to snaffle a squeaky chicken. Here is a good tip to all dogs: if you see a basket on the pavement outside a shop then look inside that basket. If it has rubber chickens in it then grab one quickly before anyone notices. I made the mistake of chewing it and it made an intriguing squaking noise so I was discovered and the fowl had to be paid for. Worked out well! It lasted about 20 minutes before it made its last squak and was ready for the pot! Happy days!



That's it from my Cornish holiday - it was very nice but I am looking forwards to get back to Franze - the sun shines there and I am a sun-bug!!

Woof, woof!!

No comments:

Post a Comment